4.24.2007

12:12 ratio of bros n sis to nieces n nephews

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On April 20, our dear family welcomed Chase Mohann.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I remember the day before, the expectant dad was telling me on our usual updating phone convos that he thinks they will have it anytime then. He was right. His guts, or maybe a lot of nerves did tell him right. Just about 6:30 a.m. ET i got another call from him saying they were in the delivery room already. I actually got a vm and thank god i caught up with him in time.

Me and my kuyas are never the dramatic ones, unless on some rare festivities i guess. But then I remember kuya nong then as he was telling me the accounts of their "false alarm", in between mocking and scaring each other, he did admit to me that he was really nervous. That the whole false alarm scenario suddenly gave him the nerves... aawww my kuya!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can't help it... it seems like it was just yesterday when i was tagging along kuya nong's and charm's carpool. and now they are the proud parents of my nephew # 12!



photo aka just bragging about genes.

No comments: