4.22.2007

This is me in 12 parts



I have a big family, a HUGE one actually. To date, i remember if there's anything i would have to sit through to introduce myself--- whether a first day at work or at school, i know my family will always be a part of my spiel. I had yet to be at a group where there's someone like me who has 11 more brothers and sisters; all from the same mom and dad too, if i may add! And if i do meet someone in the future, well it would be very interesting to exchange our own family stories ala cheaper by the dozen style!

My family has always been my x-factor. I can talk for hours about how much i look up to my mom and dad, about how much i am influenced by my sisters, and how much i am fond of my brothers! Plus, now! i also have my nieces and nephews... which is a complete story on its own!

I will be honest, in our family there's this bubble we are all just in and no one just POPS in and just gets in the bubble with us right away. Ok, maybe not a bubble, i guess an entire different universe, or ok maybe just a planet. But whatever it is, we are all really, very close and we have this connection backed up by family secrets, inside jokes, childhood memories, travel in/experiences, a gazillion family portraits, our special stories, and so many more others on that same line! In fairness to my family, when u do get past the intimidations we really do treat everyone aka in-laws very, very well. In fact! If we actually do like u the first time, it is even better. We know family treatment best and so it is easy for us to spread it around. They all stay in the bubble so ur good as long as ur in the bubble.

So here is us, all dressed up for my mom's 60th birthday, happy and clowning around. Just like always. But then again... not really. Cos my dad is just not in the picture.


photo aka just us 12

No comments: