4.25.2007

I'm home... day 1.

I went back home for the holidays and for my brothers' weddings, and ofcourse to see all my friends! I had to go to work that day, rush back home immediately after lunch and then catch my flight by night time. I WAS TIRED! But it's those type of tired stamina/adrenaline rush that i like. I was just looking forward and very, very excited. As I was on my stopover for my flight back home, I was really really ready to jump out of the plane! My palms were sweating and I was just beaming happy. I was ready to see everybody!!!

Waiting for a familiar face outside the arrival area in the airport was a TORTURE!!! And when my kuya did show up, he and his wife-to-be dragged me down south for my bridesmaid duties.

First stop: one and only gown fitting. (They had to alter the dress two sizes down, ofw life = homesick diet plan)

Second stop: Had to wait somewhere around the airport as my youngest brother's flight was just an hour after mine. How suspenseful! I was home... NOT! Almost but not quite.

Third stop: HOME SWEET HOME

Seeing everyone just felt soo good. Seeing our home just made me want to scream "I'm hooooooooooooooooooooome!!!" (ofcourse I dint do that!) With no electricity in our area and on an ordinary Sunday... what the heck! I havent been not home for not even more than a year! But it felt soo nice to be getting hugs and kisses from familiar faces, my family who seemed just as eager as I was to see and be with.

During the festivities one of my nieces just said out loud "Mommy is it christmas already?" To them it might have felt xmas already because of the gifts but for me it felt like xmas already because I was around family.

Fourth stop: Ice cream house. We needed a break, well more like airconditioning and something cool... and sweet ofcourse!

Fifth stop: TIME FOR FRIENDS BONDING!

My brother reluctantly dropped me off a friend's house just some minutes short of midnight. It was good!!!! We decided to head out... well ok, i requested for a hooka night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was really tired that night, but I was ready to enjoy with my friends. Seeing them was like catching up on each other but not really on the stuffs we missed about each others' lives. It was more like catching up on the stories with matching facial expressions, hand gestures, and some re-enactments and demonstrations.

Sixth stop: We're ready to heat it out...

OK by this time, the sun was about to rise and some really had to go. And so our group had to part ways. Like the usual, the good gurls and the very good gurls. The good gurls are those that go home after their curfews, just atleast to make it in time before their parents get up. And us, the very good gurls, are those that dont come home, head out to find any 24hr party place, and just hope and pray to have enough time to go to work right after, or atleast to find a good excuse or a sub for work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The very good gurls with a very good spot and with our very good poses!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went back home and got caught in between tigris and euphrates with my friends all in one day!

hahaha. fun fun fun days!!! Cant wait to come back soon! That was just day 1.



photo aka Just girls wanting to have fun!

No comments: