10.24.2007

Number 1 or Number 2

I have been constantly and fervently (whatever that means), no seriously, praying (!!!) for the good Lord to answer my prayers.

I have faith.

But I know sometimes my actions seem to lack of it.

And so I gave up... and just entrusted him with everything. No more planning me, no more visions of hopes and dreams.

Ended my wishful thinkings.

Stop daydreaming!

I let go. ... and no doubt been living with that decision. (Or maybe not?... not really.)

There are things that are just supposed to be left... left!

I accepted that things are meant to be out of my hands. And I have to stop trying to control them.

Touche.



And so now. He did answer. Or atleast gave a preview of it.

Just as I was trying to settle to the idea of a Number 2 option... I think Number 1 is just around the corner.

I am excited. ... But a little bit overwhelmed.

Should I stay or should I go? ( Sing with Parokya now...Bakit ang panget panget mow?)

A question I may (should) have the answer... but maybe a bit apprehensive to do so.

Once I take the plunge, I know I shall be in for a dive of my life! .... Yay!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LET'S GO INTERACTIVE:

I know I have about a handful (well I can count them with my post-new year-fireworks-fingers) readers and so I need all of you to comment.

Pick a number 1 or 2.

No questions, no judgements.

Further details: Available upon request. (truth and time will tell- Justin Bobby)

Photo aka: Spot the difference.

3 comments:

freefalldrifter said...

shyet, parang choose your own adventure, please turn to page twenty-six, wehehe. I choose 1, wait I choose 2... Ay 1 na lang ulit, or two? can't we have it all?

Justine-Justin said...

So Lal. ano ba sagot mo? Number na lang, no explanations.

freefalldrifter said...

uhmm,1, banker, deal na :P

mae choose 2 para non bearing vote natin, maconfuse si just hahaha.

pag may apoy na papalapit, tumakbo ha...