9.04.2008

9. 123 days... HUWUDAPTOT

There’s a cloud following me, bothering me at times and I can only blame September 7 for it. Damdatday!


OFW life (ofw, ocw, a&w, immigrant, hugh grant… who kers? It’s all the same banana!) translates to a non-existent life. You try to blend in as much as you can. You go with the flow til u loose ur mo’ flow. Basta you live just to live… so a birthday is just an ordinary day. Heck! At this part of the world, some people go to work on December 24… so what’s the deal huh! They dint invent scrooge or grinch here for nothing!


But like what I said, it has been bothering me, ONLY AT TIMES. I am fighting it. Really, really. Like right now, I’m half half, part of me is used to it already, part of me is sad. 


But I’m thinking… this year, I’m proclaiming all drama this early so that my day will be drama-free. 


I’ll start my drama mode on full blast now. Here goes…


This year is when I turn 25… who would’ve thought. Yeah the year of my WHO-WOULD-VE-THOUGHTS! 


Who would’ve thought... I’d still be here by now. Here as in here here location, and here here as in on earth. I’m ancient.


Who would’ve thought… I’d get a blue McBugie. Named after Bugay and Mc for MaCho.     And yes, it is blue… darkish, navyish, and sometimes greyish (thanks to the dust it accumulates from a nightly sprinkler wash) blue. 


Who would’ve thought… I’d be reaching places this early. WOOHOOO. 5, 55, 405… I’ve conquered them all, and more to come! Hahahaha


Who would’ve thought… I’d be celebrating 25 this way. Good or bad, who knows… we shall see.


Who would’ve thought… I’d still be hanging on til now. Who, what, why, when, where… COME ON BABY DO THE LOCOMOTION… 


When people go drama, they don’t make sense. So I dont blame you if you dont get this at all. Basta para saken, ito ay isang malaking drama. 


On some few days before my birthday… I really don’t know but there’s this feeling chasing me. I dont know whether to blame it on birthday jitters or for something else. But the feeling goes like this.


I feel different. I feel like something is BOUND to happen but I feel it from within me. I smell FREEDOM and feel something cooking up… SOMETHING ABOUT TO START. A part of me is looking forward but a part of me feels tied down. This is a new feeling, havent felt this in a while… and a big part of me is winning on holding on to that feeling. I feel like this is the beginning of the start of endings. I can’t describe it but whenever I say those words, it just describes how I feel. (no matter how redundant it may sound)


I feel it, but I don’t know how I should feel about it. I’m scared yet proud of myself. I’m sad yet looking forward to it. I’m waiting but I know that it shall end. 


I know the answer… I’m going bi-polar! Ha. Ha. Ha.


Who would’ve thought… I’d turn MAADD on 25. 

No comments: