9.14.2008

SUMMER 08

I went with the flow and was bullied into watching a concert feeling half baked over it. Why? 1. I really dint like the guy that much, 2. Tickets seemed a bit overprice for him.

BUT!

I was surprise as soon as the lights were off and out came this guy…

Photobucket

HE WAS HOT. And F’in-ly AWESOME. He played the whole night switching between A LOT (well I really couldnt keep up with how many exactly) of guitars and oh! Singing also ofcourse!

Photobucket

Except for that little detail that he makes those really disturbing facial expressions the whole time he was playing, he was really, surprisingly AMAZING! He was a rock star and I dint even know it til then. I mean yeah I liked him after his first album, but he always just struck me as the guy you play on your car when your on the road but you dont really CRASH on him.

Well I dint go home that night CRASHING on him… well almost, especially on the part he took his top off and showed his bad ass body with matching tattoos!

I dint know he was A BAD BOY! Ha-ha!


And then...

I went to see this guy.

Photobucket

DAMN. I. Was. Disappointed. Except for rocking an all white outfit and his first few songs, then that’s it.

Photobucket

I went home boo-hooed! ONE WORD MAROON 5… Nothing Lasts Forever!!!

No comments: