5.03.2007

Feeling 2-in-1

My dear momsy-doo went back to LA today to spend the rest of her vaca days with my brothers. On our way, I couldnt help but wonder how much contradictory airport scenes are. Admittedly, I hate airport scenes... I remember a journal entry when I was just in my teens saying the same thing. (I think it's amazing how even then I termed it as "airport scene" already, probably just got it from T.V.)

Driving to the familiar scenes, seeing all the signs pointing to the airport--- all getting bigger and closer was just a sweet sweet reminder of how it feels like when I was about to go on a trip. Watching all the planes fly very low on the sky was a nice view. And this is because my last trip TO the airport was when I was about to go home for the holidays. Even now I could feel all the emotions rushing through me... it was all excitement, joy, anxiety, crazy and all those giddy feelings all rolled into one. It was a good... GOOOOODDD (say it like bruce almighty) feeling!

On the other hand, today I was on another trip TO the airport, only this time I am just part of the farewell committee. I was just a part of the entourage and so it meant, I was one of those that will be left behind. I know this is a role that I am quite accustomed to. With a family as big as ours, sure enough, I could remember a lot of my relatives, and now even ME and my siblings go in and out of the country. Some for business, for pleasure, for family functions/duties, etc etc. But like what I said I hate airport scenes cos no goodbye is the same as the last goodbye. And as for me, the crybaby in me always comes out during these times. No matter how much I try to keep it in, I think most if not all of the time I always cry when someone goes and I have to stay. It's such a heavy feeling. The trick is just how well i conceal it for every goodbye, that is if I even had the strength to atleast try to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Like what I said I am just a crybaby, cos true enough I know I SHALL be going home soon and so I will see my dear momsy-doo soon. Or maybe the other way around... who knows!


photo aka: just feels right with mommy around

No comments: