6.03.2007

I wish he's forever 7,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If only all boys could be just like him, then we wouldn't have to look for men, boys wouldve been enough!

Rainer Raphael Leoncio is the first nephew in the family. The eldest boy and therefore! the most kulit, the roughest, the silliest, and the one who got into video games so early!

I can't imagine this nephew of mine growing up cos a) that would just mean I am darn old already, b) he might not be that pa-cute anymore and! c) he might not like playing the cutesy patootsy part anymore!

While I was gone his mom would constantly tell me stories about how he randomly remembers me... and then in the end, the tear-jerker Q and statement: "When is tita just going home? Miss ko na siya eh!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He is my nephew who constantly asks in the most innocent way if: a) I'm going back to the US, b) Why do I have to go back to the US; and c) When am i going back to the US. And he was asking me these in between theme parks and sight seeing trips while we were on vaca!

When I made it back here and I was able to talk to him on the phone---
Rain: Tita just? Where are you?
Me: (Kiddingly, jokingly, wishful thinkingly) I'm on the plane... on my way home!
Rain: Really?! He dint even wait for me to answer...
and then he dropped the phone run to his mom screaming, "Mommy! Tita just is going home she said she's on the plane now! She will be here soon!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think they say memories are important because they are lasting snapshots on our minds of the silly events that we want to forever cherish and look back at... Well just in case something happens to me and my memories, here's a little definite reminder that I can look back at... to remind me of how loved I am... specially back at home!

No comments: