6.06.2007

Nephew # 13

Just recently I posted about Kuya Carlo's wedding. My infamous overprotective kuya! And now... ta-da!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here comes baby Andrew Curtis Guevarra. Our eldest kuya now has the youngest apo/pamangkin in the family. Well atleast with Barangay Guevarra.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On June 3, morning time here and night time there, my text-forwarding family started to monitor Kuya Carlo's and Ate Rette's trip to the hospital. Now, with a family as big as ours, a delivery is just not that scary anymore. Well it's nothing new and it's always that one good trip to the hospital... so we were relaxed. On the other hand, I think Kuya was (as always) being obessessively compulsively exaggerating about everything. But! We don't blame him. It's the first baby. As for us, well we probably just believed that baby Curtis will wait for lola.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now with lola still on vaca (lagot ka mommy!), we now convince ourselves he's just as cute in the picture. Ang cuuuuuttteee cutteeee!!! With the proud dad's gazillion pictures with matching narrative captioning, I just can't decide yet which is my fave. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE BABY.

Kuya texted me this morning, 4pm their time so thank you very much for waking me up with a vibrating pillow. And with a cranky but informative exchange of text messages, eto lang nasagot ko in the end... OO NA NGA, UUWI NA KO!

photo aka: Still bragging about family

1 comment:

freefalldrifter said...

awww ang cute!

I want one! Hehehe.